TREASURE HUNT TEAM BUILDING
Keys to Successful Team Work
Team Adventure Hunts Teambuilding Activity....
Amazing Race Team building, Treasure Hunt Team building and Adventure Hunts
Operation Nature Calls, City Slickers, Amazing Race. These are outdoor walking and driving Adventure hunt suitable for a Group size from 10 - 500
HOW THESE ADVENTURE HUNTS WORK:
Your group will be divided into teams of up to 10 people. Each team will receive a clue collection bag, knapsack, duffle bag ) containing their challenge sheet - the hunt itself - and various supplies. They will then embark on the hunt, finding the Amazing race clue boxes, taking pictures, obtaining specific items and completing Clues and tasks and a creative project all worth valuable points. At the conclusion of the hunt, the teams will do a final presentation or we “grade” their clue sheets to find the winners based on point total.
TEAM OBJECTIVE: Form an efficient and effective team that communicates well, works by consensus and has a definite plan of action to complete this adventure hunt.
THIS IS WHAT THE TEAMS WILL BE MEASURED ON: 1) Their ability to complete this Adventure hunt by forming a successful, functional team that works by consensus and in which all members participate equally and with enthusiasm. 2) Their communication skills. 3) Their ability to find the hidden strengths in their team members. 4) Their ability to regularly review and evaluate team effectiveness and be willing to take action. 5) Their creative abilities. 6) Their point total.
Adventure hunt challenges are broken down into 3 categories: pictures , item collection .
Collect an unusual, clever or creative item. GPS CAN BE USED
2. Have your most artistic team member collaborate with someone you've never meet to draw a picture on the appropriate page in your team album.
3. Take a picture of 3 of your team members with a construction worker or complete stranger who happens to be drop dead gorgeous (When Nature Calls). You must be in the classic Village People "YMCA" pose.
Outdoor Event for Group sizes 10 – 500
What is included in your Teambuilding?
- Facilitation Staff
- A huge array of materials and equipment
- Event Set Up and Logistic Management
- Will vary to be customised to the client.
10 - 200
1- 4 hours